Trying to remember the little things that make each day memorable
Wednesday, September 16, 2009
Nolans Baby Blessing
We had the chance to bless Nolan over Labor day weekend. We had all of my family in town and half of Josh's. It was alot of fun and we are grateful to everyone who came. Thanks!!
wow you are up this late too. are we crazy? It loks like nolan's blessing went good. It looks lik you had a ton of people there. He looks so cute and so awake.
6 comments:
wow you are up this late too. are we crazy? It loks like nolan's blessing went good. It looks lik you had a ton of people there. He looks so cute and so awake.
What a great family. I love the pictures! You and your family are just beautiful. As I have said before, I am so grateful for you.
I loved this Holly. I am going to email it to Warren right now.
He is such a mini Hayden!
WOw this doesn't even look like nolan so big!!
love the giant family photo!
Post a Comment