When I found out that I was having my third baby--- this is the rocking chair that I dreamed of buying.When I found out it would cost close to $2,000-- I realized more WHY I called it my dream chair.
I was determined to find my dream chair.....ebay....craigslist.....even online kids furniture stores.
I found out that there was no replacement to a POTTERY BARN $2000 chair. The closest I came was a $600 chair that I still only kinda liked.
So I decided to remake my chair I had and make it into my own PotteryBarn chair.
After many months of searching for the right material, hours of working, creating, starting over, trial and error...
And only costing about $125 ..........not $2000





10 comments:
You never cease to amaze me. You are truly talented. I just love the chair. What a great accomplishment.
Can you just hand over some of your talents,craftyness, & creativity to me?!! You are awesome & there is no way I would have even attempted to do that! What's your schedule the rest of the week? I want to stop by after work (1:00) and come see you and the kiddos! Love ya girl!
WOW! I am impressed. It is gorgeous!
OH my gosh!! That is so cute! I like the paint on the walls too, I want to come see it all!
You are so talented!!
That is not the same chair! How are you so talented? Can you share some of your gift with others please, because I'm lacking in that dept.
You're amazing Brooke!
Holy Moly Girl!! I LOVE it! That is amazing. That is my dream chair too and I have about given up... Please let me know how you did it... email me... cjmsquared@gmail.com
Way to go Brooke. That is a huge undertaking.
I HATE YOU. You make the rest of us look so bad. Can I just be you?
No Fair!!!! How much will it cost for me to give you my old chair and have it ready by March????? You did AWESOME!!!!!
Post a Comment