Thursday, August 20, 2009

Just cruising on by...

Time has been going fast- I can't believe Nolan is already 3 weeks. He is starting to look so Big to me already. Things have been going well and he is doing great. He still likes to sleep most of the day- which results in about 4 hours of sleep on average at night- we are working on that. Kayla and Hayden have been doing really great with Nolan and I am proud of them. Here is our little family..just hanging out-- Nolan was asleep and Kayla was so exhausted that she curled up with josh and was out in minutes- she has to be uncomfortable. I love this picture though.

More sleeping..hey aren't I suppose to be the one sleeping???

Kayla off to her first day of Preschool. SHe was really excited and I am so glad that she has adjusted well to all the new changes. She really loves her teacher and I feel like this is the right fit for her right now. The only down side is that Hayden really misses her and is always asking "where's Kayla" for the 2 hours that she is gone. She is growing so fast.


If any of you know us-- we love to play games. Pinnochle is a favorite game in josh's family. His parents were able to come down for a short 2 days to meet Nolan and so of course the nights were filled with Pinnochle games-- It's tradition to take a picture of "the first pinnochle game". I think we have the same picture with all three kids- all when they were just a few days old.


7 comments:

Missy said...

Congratulations Brooke. He is beautiful. You are so blessed.

Monica said...

You are all doing great! We are SO happy for your family.

Jessica said...

cute family!!!! I feel your pain on the sleeping. Evelyn is the same way.

Megan said...

Brooke and Josh! This is Megan, Josh's cousin.

What a cute family! Congratulations on the new addition, they're all adorable.

Ben and Jenn said...

Great pictures Brooke! He is growing so fast! I am a super lame-o for not getting over there yet. I will soon. Hope you are attempting to get some rest in there somehow.

Lindsay said...

holy smokes your kids look so big. kayla and hayden look so grown up

CJMsquared+6 said...

How Cute!! Congrats on your new bundle of joy!! He is adorable!! If Nolan's days and nights are mixed up a bit and you are nursing I might suggest drinking caffeine up until noon for a few days or so and you can help him turn his days and nights the right way!!... my mother swears by this! I haven't had to do it but supposedly it works! Good Luck, your family is growing so much... good to see everyone is doing well!