They make it super easy to use and it takes no time at all. The best part is that they do all the work and I still get an amazing Christmas card. Plus with all the great new designs they offer, my Christmas card will still fit my style. Shutterfly makes it super easy and super fun! I love the that all the thinking is done for me all I have to do is click. I have used shutterfly in the past for photobooks and have loved their products. They are high quality and very affordable. Check out some of the cards that I like so far. They look so classy and really have a selection for anything you are looking for.I really like this modern look. Plus I can fit all the kids and the family. Awesome.

This one is great for a family shot and i love the red and black.

Ok this just may be my favorite. Again I love that you can put so many pictures on the card while making it more personalized.

Well, it is going to be hard to pick just one Christmas card. We have our family pictures taken tomorrow, and then I can't wait to get going on designing our card.
Not to mention Shutterfly offers great gifts too. I can pick up photobooks ( click here) and calendars ( click here) just as easy and get Christmas list checked off in no time.
If you are a blogger and are interested in getting 50 free photo cards- click here





4 comments:
I love shutterfly too! Thanks for the post. I hope to receive 50 free cards too! I loved your last post too. You are such a nice writer. I really enjoyed reading it. Thanks Brooke! Hope you have a nice Thanksgiving!
We are shutterfly lovers too! Love the photo books and calendars! Have not tried their Christmas cards though. They look super cute! I am thinking we may have ot do a valentines card this year lol!
What adorable pictures. Seems like I don't get any anymore because I'm close by. need to change that.And the comments the kids make need to be recorded in a boook if you haven't all ready. MOM
thank you
Post a Comment