School is finally here! I am not so sure I am really ready to have a 1st grader be gone all day- but Kayla sure was excited. She asked for two weeks if it was school yet. Hayden is super excited to be going to Preschool and that just leaves me with Nolan for a change. K and H both did fantastic and did awesome going in. Kayla had a moment of panic when everyone was lining up because of all the chaos but did great. I am so proud of both of them!! Here's to another great year!
Tuesday, August 16, 2011
First day of school
School is finally here! I am not so sure I am really ready to have a 1st grader be gone all day- but Kayla sure was excited. She asked for two weeks if it was school yet. Hayden is super excited to be going to Preschool and that just leaves me with Nolan for a change. K and H both did fantastic and did awesome going in. Kayla had a moment of panic when everyone was lining up because of all the chaos but did great. I am so proud of both of them!! Here's to another great year!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment