Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Haskett REAL life: WELCOME!!

Haskett REAL life: WELCOME!!: "I have started a new blog mostly for myself. This is my journal for me, my kids, my posterity and anyone who wishes to read my daily happenings. Here I will not worry about what anyone else thinks. If the post will be good, interesting, cute or high quality. I can complain, brag, vent, and pretty much say anything that I am feeling. I want my kids to know what everyday was like for their mom. The great simple moments that make me want to be a better mom, and the fustrating and exauhsting task it can sometimes be to take on THe Haskett HOUSE! It will be everyday boring moments, a HA moments and just random nothingness. It is a place where I can just be me! If others find what is posted boring, bragging, or simply random....well anything that blogs get "tagged" as. Sorry to those readers in advance- I am writing for ME not YOU! And to my children so they will remember what our haskett-everyday-real- life was like.
oh and p.s.- I sometimes will not edit my typos or care that i miss spelled a word. If it gets fixed, great- but if all i do is get a post in.. well that is good enough for me, I can still read it. It will definitely bug some one-- but sorry. Get used to the lower case i.

So Welcome to www.haskettreallife.blogspot.com

No comments: