About 2 months ago,I hurried and earned our family a free day at Disneyland through the service program. We planned on going in the summer- But then Josh decided that he had had enough of the long hours and decided to plan our trip right away. He suprised me by booking the trip and telling me we would be leaving in 2 weeks....nice job babe- I needed a vacation.
We went last week and had such a blast and really enjoyed spending time with just our family. I think it was one of the first times that we really took a true family vacation with only us and the kids. It was a short trip over and back- but the kids loved every second of it-- and we did too of course!
Both Kayla and hayden did such a great job and stayed happy and pleasant the entire day- We got there when the gates opened 8am( a must if you want to ride all 10 kids rides in the first 45min-with no wait, it was awesome!)- but we didn't leave until 10:30 that night- getting to bed at midnight ( due to the wrong bus route info and a 3 min ride turning into an hour- ugh)- but the kids pulled it off!
What a fun time! Great Memories!





3 comments:
looks like you guys had lots of fun at good old Disneyland!! I love the pics of Nolan in the pirates hat!
yeah for Disney land I am so glad you guys had fun. I wish we could have gone but I am kind of happy that we aren't maybe that means we should wait a while until we go again.
sorry my blog was still signed in under my moms name. glad you had fun.
Post a Comment