
Kayla is still full of spunk- I love her smile and laugh. She is really doing great at Preschool and just loves her teacher Miss Tanya. She is a super big helper for mom and is really starting to grow up! She is learning and growing in leaps and bounds!

Hayden wishes he could be just like his big sister. The poor guy has to get stuck with all of Kaylas Princess things. He recently discovered how to ride her bike and scooter. He would spend all day riding his bike on the driveway if I would let him. I love how when I let him play, he looks at me very seriously and instructs me " mommy, I will not go in the street"-- after countless lectures and timeouts!

His only problem is that he is just too cute to get mad at !- I am working on that for safety reasons.

I am glad those two have fun together. Many times they are each others best friends. Here is Kayla giving Hayden a ride. I love their faces.

My sweet Nolan- He is such a sweetheart- and what a terrific baby! I am so lucky to have him. He is so easy going and happy. He eats and sleeps terrific. What more could a mom want? Oh and his eyelashes curl up to his eyebrows- so long!


After almost 20 years of growing up in North Mesa, my mom has finally sold our home. It was a bitter sweet change. Many memories happened here, but I know those memories will always be with me. I will miss you 2011.


Halloween this year-- Kayla (mermaid), Hayden (Dinosaur), Nolan(shark), Josh( shark attack victim. I was a victim also..just not so bad.
Lots of fun with the kids, and we always love having Grammy with us.

Despite the lack of any type of training and preparing, I competed in the Casa Grande Triathlon again this year. The looks on all our faces accurately describe my feelings before, during and after the race! But I did finish, Wahoo!

Sending happiness and heath for the Holidays ahead- Good Luck.
5 comments:
O my gosh--little Nolan has changed since I last saw him. He is so so adorable-I love the pics you posted!
What cute kids! I can't believe you did another triathlon. You're nuts.
Cute Pictures! Kids look really cute, NOlans eyelashes are so long!
Brooke, thanks for getting my tush in gear. Can I just say it?-- you are WONDERMOM! You never cease to amaze me with how talented you are. Racing, teaching, crafting... don't even tell me you made your kids' costumes! I wish we lived by you too. We miss you guys. Nolan is a beautiful baby. He is growing way too fast.
We love you guys!
Good job on your race! Your children are adorable. I love them so much. I know you will miss your house it's always hard no matter how long it's been since we have lived there. Thanks for the post.
Post a Comment