Trying to remember the little things that make each day memorable
Tuesday, April 28, 2009
happy birthday kayla!
I can't believe that Kayla is four- time goes by too fast. She is still our spunky little girl with lots of energy and flair- wouldn't want it any other way- she fills our home with lots of love and laughter- we love you Kayla-
HAPPY BIRTHDAY KAYLA!! Brooke, I can't believe that she turned 4 on Sunday either! Time goes way too fast especially with little kids. Hope you guys are doing well.
3 comments:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY KAYLA!! Brooke, I can't believe that she turned 4 on Sunday either! Time goes way too fast especially with little kids. Hope you guys are doing well.
we LOVE Kayla too! She is such a darling girl. Happy Birthday K thanks for having Maack there he had a blast!
It has really been 4 years--wow! It's hard to believe that Jack is 4 too. Brooke you look so cute and pregnant--seriously you look really good!
Post a Comment